Review | The Scrub Of Your Life

Saturday, 22 March 2014



For a few months now I've had this little body scrub (The Scrub Of Your Life) just sat lingering around, waiting for me to crack it open and start scrubbing away! It was only about three weeks ago, after running out of my previous body butter, that I decided to give it ago. And I love it! 

I can't believe it's taken me this long to try it, as I adore Soap and Glory products! I fell in love with their other body butter (Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub) months and months back- the 'maple scent' was so tempting to eat!

Just as it says on the bottle- 'once rough elbows go suddenly silky', oh my so it does! This exfoliator does a tremendous job of removing dead skin whilst moisturising at the same time, leaving your skin so smooth. It manages to keep a good amount of lather and is washed off very easily, without leaving any residue (which can happen with some other brands). 

This body scrub/butter isn't too harsh at all, and the sweet smell is lovely. At only £8, I feel this product is moderately priced, and Boots often advertise their 3 for 2 offers on their Soap and Glory products. I am a sucker for the pink girly packaging too- what more can you want? 

What's your favourite Soap and Glory product? Have you used any of their scrubs before?

                                 Love Alicia x
Twitter      Instagram      Tumblr      Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment