4 Trench Coats I'm Lusting Over

Tuesday, 3 February 2015



Trench Coats


Trench coats are always popular when it comes to outerwear. When I think of them, I always have an image of Caroline Flack in her beige coloured Burberry tailored trench strutting her stuff. 

They're such a classic statement piece that everybody loves to wear, whether it be on the day with some skinny jeans and some brogues or on the night with a LBD and some pointed toe court heels. Personally, I think we all should have at least one good trench coat in our wardrobe ready to be grabbed when the weather turns grey, which is 90% of the time in England. 

I've been seeing trench coats a lot recently online and I've been lusting over these four in particular. The light grey Urban Outfitters one is my favourite. I've found it very hard to resist clicking 'add to basket' whilst I'm trying to save up. *crying face*

Lets see in a few more weeks if I can still resist the urge!!

From left to right:

ASOS Trench In Bonded Cloth - £75

Urban Outfitters Light Before Dark Crepe Trench Coat in Light Grey - £85

ASOS Noisy May Duster Mac - £55Topshop's Long Trench Coat by Goldie - £68
                                                         Love Alicia x
                             Twitter      Instagram      Tumblr      Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment