Charity Leather

Thursday, 12 February 2015

Long leather coats have never really been the one thing that catches my eye when it comes to buying outerwear. I seem to always look for a typical short biker jacket or just a general structured coat. But when I tried this on in a local charity shop I thought it would be something different that I could hang in my wardrobe. Can't go wrong for £12 now can you?

Teamed up with my sturdy DM's and just some casual black jeans (that unfortunately make my legs look very stumpy on pictures) and a black baggy velvet tee is all I needed to quickly get up and go when I visited family in St Neots/Cambridge last weekend. 

Wearing: Jeans - New Look | Tee (Similar) - New Look | Coat - Charity Shop | Dr Martens 


Love Al x
Twitter      Instagram      Tumblr      Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment